Dates - 9th to 21st September 2019
Early Deadline - 18th April 2019
Late Deadline - 25th May 2019
DEADLINE - 25th May 2019
1. The applicant must be over 21 years of age.
2. The applicant must be in attendance for the entire duration of the program.
Note : The early and late deadline dates won't affect the selection process. Only the fees will vary.
Fees for the Artists Residency for Early applicants is USD 600
For Late applicants it is USD 650
The Fees Includes:
1. Accommodation for 15 nights.
2. Breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner.
3. Usage of kitchen for any personal cooking.
The Fees Does Not Include:
1. Travel or airfare
2. Personal Laundry
3. Any specific food items outside of our menu.
4. Any personal purchases during the period of residency.
5. Any material or equipment required by individual artists.
Travel assistance such as taxi bookings from Railway Station or Airport can be arranged. The participants will have to bear the applicable cost.
Any travel guidance can be provided to the final selected artists over emails.
1. The application is in two parts:
o the webform submitted online
and the documents and past work samples to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The online application form has to be complete in all respect.
3. The documents to be emailed separately are:
· Resume of the applicant with Personal details
· Writing samples for writers - a short story/ article or maximum 5 pages of novel or screenplay. All writing samples submitted must be in English.
· A Short film or a 10 minute excerpt of feature film for filmmakers (Online downloadable Youtube or Vimeo link only. If private video kindly provide password). The films must have English subtitles.
· PDF or Jpeg files of artwork for other visual artists and photographers. (Maximum file size should not be more than 2 MB.)
· A photograph of the applicant in Jpeg.
· A declaration signed by the applicant saying:
-that s/he is willingly participating in the residency program,
-that s/he is the rights holder of all the work sample submitted and
-is ready to pay the fees and bear any other necessary cost.
· Copy of Passport for Foreign Nationals and
· Copy of PAN card/ Adhar card/ Voter ID card or Driving License for Indian Nationals. (Jpeg or PDF. File size not to exceed 1 MB.)
4. Maximum 6 Participants will be selected for each Program.
6. Applicants will be notified about selection within 15 days of the deadline. The selected applicants will have to pay the Program Fees within 15 days of notification by PayPal or Bank Transfer (details will be provided to selected participants.)
Copyright © 2018 Carpe Diem Residency - All Rights Reserved.